Get Books, DVDs and articles from other libraries.
How to Get an Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- You must have a valid library card.
- You must must be (18) or older.
- We require you to fill out a Request Form.
We also take subject requests and fill them through the resources of the Oklahoma Department of Libraries.
- You must pay Return Postage when you request the book from the library.
- You are allowed to have one (1) request at a time (at the Library Director’s discretion).
- Books may be restricted to In-Library Use Only by the lending library.
How long can you borrow an item from another library?
Length of time a borrowed book maybe kept is determined by the lending library’s due date. Interlibrary Loan Books Are Only Renewable With Approval Through The Lending Library.
Fees and Fines
Some lending libraries charge fines for overdue interlibrary loan books. And, some lending libraries charge a flat fee of $5.00 for overdue libraries. The customer is responsible for charges, for which the Anadarko Community Library has been billed by the lending library for lost or damaged materials.
Customers are responsible for all charges incurred with the request.
These may include fines for overdue materials, processing fees, rental fees, photocopy charges, replacement cost, and fees associated with lost or damaged items.
Anadarko Community Library Lending Policy
The Anadarko Community Library does not loan out genealogy reference materials, Indian Reference materials, reference materials, out-of-print, or rare books. Within limits. Most lending libraries follow this procedure.
The Anadarko Community Library will loan books to other libraries for thirty days (30).